MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.1.3
Version 9.1.3 (Build Date - October 20th 2019)
MO71 Program version 9.1.3
Version 9.1.3 (Build Date - October 22nd 2019)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.1.3 (Latest Build - October 22nd 2019)
- Fix for filters using object attributes which do not apply to current object
- Added ability to delete filters from filter history
- Added known MQI structure versions to drop-downs in API Exerciser
- Allow Refresh Time to be on the right when displayed in the Titlebar
- Fix to allow for the recent change by IBM to the location of their MQ Maintenance page
- Allow successful QM monitor events to be logged to the console.
- Fix for copying EBCDIC messages, without convert, with Strip Header using queue load/unload dialog
- Change to fix potential uninitialised storage in location channel definition
- Fix for parsing z/OS Channel Status Connection Names
- Fix for QLOAD files larger than 2GB