MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.0.5
Version 9.0.5 (Build Date - August 5th 2017)
MO71 Program version 9.0.5
Version 9.0.5 (Build Date - September 13th 2017)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.0.5 (Latest Build - September 13th 2017)
- Fix for comma separated hostnames connecting to MQ Version 7.0
- Fix for 'Check Client' field appearing in Queue Manager Map CHLAUTH record
- Add Preference option to control whether compare dialog compares all definitional fields
- Add SSL/TLS Cert Issuer to Channel Auth object selection criteria
- Fix display problems when defining/updating a Monitor object definition
- Re-enable 'Update Predefined Definition' option for non-predefined dialogs.
- Fix issue where Authority List is not included when exporting AUTHRECs
- Possible crash when using Auto dialog update
- Add debugging file for DBCS error
- Add ability to say that Column Filter icons should be drawn over the top of any Column title.
- Add ability to set column of enabled Column Filter icons
- Fix issue with data conversion when reading Activity Trace messages.