MQEdit Download Page
Welcome to the MQEdit download page.
The MQEdit program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge although without a licence most of the features are disabled. If you would like to try out the editor then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a trial licence. Also please do feed back your thoughts on the product to email@example.com. Comments good and bad all help to move the product forward. In particular we are interested in features you would like to see added. The more customers that ask for a particular feature the more it is likely to get included in the next version.
User Guide version 9.0.3
Version 9.0.3 (Build Date - June 30th 2018)
MQEdit Program version 9.0.3
Version 9.0.3 (Build Date - September 27th 2018)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.0.3 (Latest Build - September 27th 2018)
- Removed feature where 'unprintable' characters are replaced with '.' when copying message text to clipboard
- Improved performance for Queue Managers with large numbers of persistent dynamic queues
- Added ability to show the number of queues available next to each location
- Added ability to save and restore default Queue and Location search strings
- Handle a restrictive queue_mask value in a better way