Software License Agreement
By clicking on I agree you agree that you have read the terms of the license agreement below and agree with the terms of the agreement, and you will be taken to the download. If you do not agree click
I do not agree and you will be taken back to the previous page.
By downloading you agree to the following terms.
- The program is owned by MQGem Software Ltd and is copyrighted and licensed, not sold.
- This program is supplied 'as-is'. MQGem Software Ltd makes no warranties or conditions either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,
fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, regarding the program or technical support, if any.
- Under no circumstances is MQGem Software Ltd, its program developers or suppliers liable for any of the following, even if informed of their possibility
- Loss of, or damage to, data.
- Special, incidental or indirect damages or for any economic consequential damages.
- Lost profits, business revenue, goodwill or anticipated savings.
- You may make as many copies of downloaded material as you wish. You may also give copies of the material to other persons however you must ensure that anyone who uses the program complies with
the terms of this agreement.
- You will not reverse compile, reverse assemble or in any other way reverse engineer the program.
- You will not rent, sublicense or lease the program.
- If you are downloading on behalf of another person, company or legal entity you warrant that you have full authority to bind that person, company or legal entity to these terms.
- If the user purchases a support licence then the user is entitled to unlimited email support for the duration of the licence. Any program fixes provided by MQGem Software Ltd may require the
installation of the latest version of the software at no cost to the user.
- MQGem Software Ltd may terminate your licence if you fail to comply with the terms of this agreement. If MQGem Software Ltd does so then you agree to destroy all copies of any material downloaded from www.mqgem.com.
- The program is supplied as object code only (OCO). MQGem Software will not supply the source code or make it available.
- Neither you nor MQGem Software Ltd will bring legal action under this agreement more than 6 months after the cause of action arose unless otherwise provided by local law without the possibility of
contractual waiver or limitation.
- Neither you nor MQGem Software Ltd is responsible for failure to fulfill any obligations due to causes beyond its control.
- In the event that any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of this agreement remain in full force and effect.