MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.1.4
Version 9.1.4 (Build Date - February 5th 2020)
MO71 Program version 9.1.4
Version 9.1.4 (Build Date - April 6th 2020)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.1.4 (Latest Build - April 6th 2020)
- Support added for MQ Command Level 9.1.5
- Fix to column filter where first value of minimum value may not be actioned
- Fix issue using variable 'text' in filter expression
- Add ability to change multiple Namelists at once
- Add compare Namelist dialog
- Fix entry field validation for unit field with a value of 0
- Fix issue exporting the Filter when using 'All Fields' from a list
- Fix issue with column filters for HOSTNAME in Channel Status dialog
- Add option to display MQSC name in the field title on an object dialog
- Fix lack of IMGRCOVQ in MQSC export of Queue Manager object
- Fix issue with coercion between string and integer values in list filters
- Fix issue exporting object with integer list in MQSC format
- Added support for mouse hover over truncated strings in list dialogs columns
- Added support for Command Level 914