MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.2.1
Version 9.2.1 (Build Date - November 30th 2020)
MO71 Program version 9.2.1
Version 9.2.1 (Build Date - December 2nd 2020)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.2.1 (Latest Build - December 2nd 2020)
- Fix possible crash when copying/moving messages
- Fix bug where you can't delete an IP address from the HTTP Allow list
- Usage tailoring now applies to Web Access
- MO71 will now check that command responses are complete
- MO71 will warn the user if the Reply Queue MAXDEPTH appears too small
- Reduce memory requirement when using multi queue manager lists
- Allow generic operations like 'Add location' and 'Change location' to be issued even without a licence
- Fix issue with re-sizing 'Auto-Refresh' dialog
- Fix issue with connection name (without port number) when importing locations from CCDT JSON file
- Allow Security Group to be used without a password cache.