MO71 Download Page
Welcome to the MO71 download page.
The MO71 program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system and that you can connect and display the Queue Manager attributes. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MO71 why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.1.4
Version 9.1.4 (Build Date - April 26th 2020)
MO71 Program version 9.1.4
Version 9.1.4 (Build Date - July 10th 2020)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.1.4 (Latest Build - July 10th 2020)
- Fix issue where MO71 does not reinstate previously running dialogs when MO71 i
- Fix issue where cluster command dialogs are not initialised from selected list entry
- Fix issue where preference option for saving dialog position and size is ignored
- Fix issue where cluster command dialogs can not be launched directly from dialog context menu
- Fix issue where Predefined dialogs can not be launched directly from dialog context menu
- Add Predefined dialogs for AMQP Channels and Connections.
- Add Channel Status dialogs for AMQP channels.
- Add new monitoring types such as uncommitted messages on a Queue Status.
- Improve start-up speed for Queue Managers with large numbers of MQ objects
- Support added for lists containing more than 32,767 entries.
- Support added for MQ Command Level 9.1.5
- Fix to column filter where first value of minimum value may not be actioned
- Fix issue using variable 'text' in filter expression
- Add ability to change multiple Namelists at once
- Add compare Namelist dialog
- Fix entry field validation for unit field with a value of 0
- Fix issue exporting the Filter when using 'All Fields' from a list
- Fix issue with column filters for HOSTNAME in Channel Status dialog
- Add option to display MQSC name in the field title on an object dialog
- Fix lack of IMGRCOVQ in MQSC export of Queue Manager object
- Fix issue with coercion between string and integer values in list filters
- Fix issue exporting object with integer list in MQSC format
- Added support for mouse hover over truncated strings in list dialogs columns
- Added support for Command Level 914