MQEdit Download Page
Welcome to the MQEdit download page.
The MQEdit program and the user manual can be downloaded and used free of charge although without a licence most of the features are disabled. If you would like to try out the editor then please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a trial licence. Also please do feed back your thoughts on the product to firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments good and bad all help to move the product forward. In particular we are interested in features you would like to see added. The more customers that ask for a particular feature the more it is likely to get included in the next version.
User Guide version 9.1.0
Version 9.1.0 (Build Date - November 11th 2018)
MQEdit Program version 9.1.0
Version 9.1.0 (Build Date - January 15th 2020)
A list of changes and fixes will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem and has already been fixed.
Version 9.1.0 (Latest Build - January 15th 2020)
- Fix four byte padding issue with XML
- Fix for initial length of MQRFH2 structure
- Fix for copying EBCDIC messages, without convert, with Strip Header using queue load/unload dialog
- Increase the size of confirmation dialog to prevent text being omitted on some systems
- Fix processing of 'XML Length' when message contains a mixture of encodings
- Fix for OlderThan and YoungerThan QLOAD message processing.
- Ability to load a non-QLOAD file
- Display certain character substitutions