MQSCX Download Page
Welcome to the MQSCX download page.
The MQSCX program and the user manual can be downloaded free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system but will not allow you to issue commands. If you would like to explore the capabilities of MQSCX why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.2.0 Build Date: December 5th 2020
This manual applies to all platforms.
MQSCX Program version 9.2.0 Build Date: May 31st 2021
|Platform||Download||Build Date (if different)|
|Windows®||Download||Get Licence||July 13th 2021|
|Linux® x86 64bit||Download||July 13th 2021|
|PowerLinux™ LE 64bit||Download|
|z/OS®||Download||Get Licence||December 5th 2020|
MQSCX Example Scripts
You can download some sample scripts which show some examples of what you can do with MQSCX here.
A list of known problems will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem.
- Fix issue concerning retrieving timezone offset from 'unrecognized' timezones.
- Add additional tabbing support for some further commands and attributes
- Support added for IBM MQ Command Level 921
- Fix issue where displayed value for JSON CCDT Host Name and Queue Manager name fields can be incorrect
- When editing JSON CCDT file ensure MQSCX uses the MQCHLTAB environment variable if file name not specified