Q Download Page
Welcome to the Q download page.
The Q program and the user manual can be downloaded free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system but will not allow you to put or get messages. If you would like to explore the capabilities of Q why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to email@example.com and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.2.0 Build Date: July 25th 2022
This manual applies to all platforms.
Q Program version 9.2.0 Build Date: September 22nd 2023
|Build Date (if different)
|Linux® x86 64bit
|PowerLinux LE 64bit
A list of known problems will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem.
- Add parameter flag -gpzg to zero out Group Id in messages
- Make use of option -=t0 'quiet'
- Ability to specify MQ connection name
- Add support for message header and footer
- Add support for IBM MQ Command Level 924
- Pay attention to commit interval when browse+put
- Fix bug where requested random delays are ignored
- Program changed so that newline characters are displayed as newlines in 'raw' mode