QLOAD Download Page
Welcome to the QLOAD download page.
The QLOAD program and the user manual can be downloaded free of charge. However, most features of the program will be disabled without a valid licence file. Without a valid licence file the program will allow you to verify that it runs on your system but will not allow you to load/unload messages. If you would like to explore the capabilities of QLOAD why not request a trial licence? Just send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and a month long trial licence will be sent to you free of any charge or obligation.
User Guide version 9.1.1 Build Date: January 10th 2023
This manual applies to all platforms.
QLOAD Program version 9.1.1 Build Date: December 17th 2023
|Build Date (if different)
|Linux® x86 64bit
|PowerLinux LE 64bit
A list of known problems will be kept here. If you find an issue please check back here to see whether it is already a known problem.
- Improvements to queue summary display
- Add ability to override some Message Descriptor attributes
- Allow non-QLOAD files to use generic names
- Windows® version changed to 64bit
- Improved performance when deleting messages or using queue summary
- Cope with MQRC_CFH_ERROR on upload of PCF messages containing groups
- Fix bug where requested random delays are ignored
- Fix bug where generic unload when client connected to z/OS Queue Manager fails to get list of queues
- Allow filters to be used with generic unload